The Mystery of the Power Words Level 2
Take back territory for God
This course includes 6 video sessions, downloadable study guides, and a certificate upon completion.
During his heavenly visitation with Jesus, Dr. Kevin Zadai learned the "power words" that the devil fears. This is the second course in a series of courses on these powerful words and phrases.
The devil is trying to extract the power words from Christianity so he can steal, kill, and destroy. God is bringing them back so we can take back territory for Him.
In Part 2 of The Mystery of the Power Words, Dr. Kevin Zadai shares how to:
- Live the crucified life so that you can live victoriously and have supernatural encounters every day
- Unlock the mysteries in the Word of God and fulfill what is written in your book in Heaven
- Bring God into every situation and defeat the enemy by invoking the covenant
- Walk in the dominion Jesus restored to us in order to establish God's Kingdom and take back souls for Him
- Use one of the strongest weapons we have against the enemy—the blood of Jesus
- Be released from fear so that God's resurrection power will start to work in your life in a greater way
- And much more!
Learn how to apply these power words to your life so that you can walk in the power, authority and dominion that Jesus purchased for you!
Kevin Zadai, ThD, is dedicated to training Christians to live and operate in two realms at once—the supernatural and the natural. Called to ministry at age 10, he attended Central Bible College in Springfield, Missouri where he received a bachelor degree in theology. Later, Kevin received training in Missions at Rhema Bible College. At age 31, during a routine surgery, he found himself on the “other side of the veil” with Jesus, in a heavenly visitation that forever marked his life. For forty-five minutes, the Master revealed spiritual truths before returning him to his body and assigning him to a supernatural ministry. This encounter ushered his ministry into new dimensions of power, activation, and impartation. Kevin is retired after being employed by Southwest Airlines for 29 years. He and his wife, Kathi, reside in New Orleans, Louisiana and are ordained by Dr. Jesse and Dr. Cathy Duplantis.