Warrior Notes School of Ministry Tech Support
Please read through these common issues and solutions before contacting us.
1. How do I access/complete my courses?
1. Log in to the School by clicking the "Login" link in the top menu, then click the "My Courses" link.
2. Click the course, then click the "Start next lecture" button. (For most courses, you cannot skip ahead by selecting the lecture from the menu.)
3. Proceed through the course by clicking "Complete and continue" (the forward arrow on mobile devices) so that the lectures will be marked as completed and reflected in your progress.
IMPORTANT: If you cannot log in or if your course is not under "My Courses" after you log in, most likely you made a typo in your email address when you enrolled. Please contact Customer Service by clicking the button at the bottom of this page.
2. I forgot my password.
Click the "Login" link in the top menu, then click the "Forgot Password" link under the Log In button.
3. I need to change the email address associated with my account.
1. Click "Login" in the top menu and log in with the email address and the password you used to create the account.
2. Click the person icon in the top menu and click "Edit Profile."
3. Click "Edit Profile" again. From there you should be able to change your email address.
4. I am seeing "Lecture content locked."
There are 2 reasons you may see this message:
1. Lectures need to be completed in order. Click the "Go to last lesson" button and click "Complete and continue" (the forward arrow on mobile devices) at the top of the screen.
2. You are not logged in. Click "you'll need to login" and log in with your username and password.
5. I am having issues with the quizzes/final exams.
We have created a separate Help page for issues with the quizzes/final exams: www.warriornotesschool.com/p/quizzes-troubleshooting.
6. Videos won't play or other issues with the videos.
Teachable suggests using Chrome, Safari, or Mozilla Firefox as the browser for viewing videos. If you are using Mozilla, you will need to unblock "Tracking Content" in your privacy and security settings. Here's a snapshot of where to do that https://share.teachable.cloud/v1ugKQjn
Please refresh the page by clicking the round arrow icon at the top of the browser window, or by pressing the F5 key on your keyboard. If the video starts over, you can fast forward by dragging across from the bottom. A fast internet connection is required for the videos to play properly. Sometimes it helps to log out, close out your browser, and log back in. Other troubleshooting tips can be found here: support.teachable.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000115971-Common-Technical-Issues-Troubleshooting
7. I watched a video or completed a lecture and there is not a check mark next to the lesson showing that it has been completed.
Each lecture will be marked complete once you click "Complete and continue" (the forward arrow on mobile devices) at the top of the screen and it will be reflected in your progress.
8. I purchased a course and it is not available.
We offer courses for a special pre-sale price before they are released. Please read the large, red text at the top of the course page to see when the course will be available.
9. I don't see where to enter the coupon code.
After you click the "Enroll in Course" button, there is an "Add Coupon" link under "Order Summary." (You may have to scroll up on a mobile device.) Click the link, enter the coupon code, then click "Apply" and the total will be reduced. This link is before you enter account or payment information.
Click here for an image showing where to enter the coupon code.
10. I did not receive an email confirmation after purchasing a course and/or the system does not recognize my email address.
I logged in and my courses are not under "My Courses."
Most likely you purchased courses under a different email address or made a typo in your email address when you purchased the course. Please contact Customer Service using the button below.
Use the button below to contact Customer Service. They reply Monday-Friday during business hours.